West Australia's Plan for Plastics
In line with WA’s plan for plastics, from 31st December 2021 Ward Packaging will no longer be stocking the following banned products.
Ward Packaging will not be accepting any returns or exchanges for the banned items listed below.
From the 1st July 2022 WA businesses can no longer supply:
- Any plastic shopping bag with handles
- Paper shopping bags with plastic laminate
- Disposable plastic straws & stirrers
- Disposable plastic cutlery
- Disposable plastic plates
- Disposable plastic bowls without lids
- Disposable plastic food containers without lids
- Expanded polystyrene food containers & trays
From the 1st October 2022 WA businesses can no longer supply:
- Disposable plastic cups for cold drinks
For more information please visit the WA Plastics Ban website.